Kids Group Lesson
Private Ski Lesson
Are you looking for a way for your children to learn to ski in a fun and safe way? Then, Ride and Smile is the right place: Our trained ski instructors always manage to make the first steps on skis an unforgettable experience for the little ones.
Our focus is on the needs of each participant. We make sure that the equipment is right and that everything fits comfortably. Besides, we make sure that the kids feel well during lessons, that they are neither cold nor too warm. Of course, we also think of small breaks in between, for example to go to the toilet.
Selfranga Lift – Klosters
Supervision and training by trained ski instructors
Minimum age: from 4 years
- Every morning from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Every afternoon from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
CHF 50 / half day
Further information click here
How to get there: by post bus / bus, car, on foot
Bus line: 234
Departure times: 9:35 a.m. / 10:35 a.m. / 11:35 a.m.
Kids Group Lesson
Children learn differently than adults. With us from Ride and Smile they have so much fun learning to ski that they don’t even notice that they are attending a course! In order to promote a positive and stress-free learning atmosphere, we do not take any exams and do not organize ski races between the participants!
Group lessons are a great option in many ways. The kids also learn to develop their social skills, which also makes skiing a school for life.
Location: Selfranga / Klosters ski lift
Attention: If there is not enough snow, the course will alternatively take place on the Madrisa mountain
- Period: December 22nd to 31st
- Snow League: Blue King / Queen
- Time: 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Delays are not a problem! It’s vacation time!
- Group size: a minimum of 4, a maximum of 8 children Smaller groups, higher quality
- Lunch time: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Lunch: CHF 12 / per child
- Restaurant: Teehütte
Why the Selfranga ski lift?
The place is ideally located so that you can drop off your child easily by car. Are you a skier yourself? Then take advantage of the opportunity and pick up your child directly from us on the descent from Gotschna Mountain.
- Located on the descent from the Gotschna mountain
- Quiet and safe slopes
- Attractive cost-benefit ratio
- Very good on-site restaurant
- 1 day: CHF 80
- 2 days: CHF 160
- 3 days: CHF 210
- 5 days: CHF 320
- Each additional day after the 5th day costs CHF 70 per day
Attention: Skilift and lunch are not included.
- For additional information, please follow this link:
- How to get there: Postbus / bus, car, on foot
- Bus line: 234
- Departure times: 9:35 am / 10:35 am / 11:35 am
Private ski lessons for children
As part of our private ski lessons for children, we offer individual support that introduces the little ones step by step and in a playful way to skiing. Every age needs special attention. In this way we create a dynamic learning atmosphere instead of repeating the same exercises over and over again – in line with individual experiences and learning pace.
Duration: 7 hours of skiing included
Fee: CHF 400 (1-2 participants)
Each additional person: CHF 20
No extra charge for families