We from the Ride and Smile bike school have put together a list of rental shops in the region that we highly recommend. We would be happy to accompany you during your stay in Davos Klosters and, if you wish, we also take care of reserving a suitable mountain bike or e-bike for you.
E-bike and Mountain Bike Rentals in Davos
- Bike Academy: The company offers an extensive range of models – both regular mountain bikes and e-bikes. The range also includes clothing and a variety of other accessories and supplies.
- Fullmoons Bergsport: If you are looking specifically for a Santa Cruz bike, this is the s the right address. Here you will also find an excellent bike garage and even a bike test center. However, this provider does not have any e-bikes in their assortment.
- Bünda Sport Davos: You want to rent a Flyer E-bike? Then we recommend Bünda Sport, a family business rental bike shop in Davos Dorf. The products are personally tested by them for the customers. Good to know: They are very flexible and provide excellent customer service.
- Ochsner Sport: If you are looking for an e-bike for trips on gravel roads and therefore do not have any special technical requirements for the model, you are in good hands with Ochsner Sport.
Mountain Bikes and e-Bikes Rentals in Klosters
Especially in the high season, the demand for mountain bikes and e-bikes is very high. If you are not lucky in Davos or your accommodation is in Klosters, there are also various recommended Bike Shops in here.
- Andrist Sport: The mountain bike shop is located in the center of Klosters and is only a 2 to 3-minute walk from the Klosters Platz train station. Here you will get the best advice and there is a large selection of different bikes, clothes and equipment. The Rocky Mountain Bikes are particularly recommended.
- Bardill Sport: Are you looking for a bike for freeriding or for riding the A-Line in Klosters? Then the Bardill bike and e-bike shop is the right place for you. The specialist shop is located directly at the bottom station of the Gotschna mountain. Of course, there are also a variety of other mountain bikes and e-bikes for rent.
- H. Obrist: The Bike Shop is located next to the Klosters’ public lido. If you arrive by train, you need about 15 minutes to walk to the store. Arriving by car is also easy and comfortable. The car park on the Diethelmpromenade is close to the shop and is the largest on-site car park nearby.
In general, all the listed rental shops in Klosters offer you maximum flexibility. They always strive to fulfill all the wishes and interests of their customers and can look back on many years of experience in the rental and sale of mountain bikes and e-bikes.
Ride and Smile recommends that you always contact the selected rental shop in advance and make a reservation by phone.
If you have already booked one of our guides, you don’t need to worry about finding the right bike! Thanks to our full service, we advise and organize the ideal bike for your tour
. Just relax and enjoy the experience!